Dies Irae Index du Forum
Dies Irae
Guilde humaine

Dies Irae Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 200 Page 6 X 9 Journal Learn From Yesterday Aztronaut Pri ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dies Irae Index du Forum -> Pièce commune -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
razmar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: 200 Page 6 X 9 Journal Learn From Yesterday Aztronaut Pri Répondre en citant

I am a mean note taking, journal entry slaying, to-do list killing, doodle liking, letter writing, thought scribbling, lined 200 page 6" x 9" journal.

I am "hear" to "listen" to your thoughts, to help you get through tough times, to rejoice and laugh with you during the good. I am here to help keep track of your daily plans, make sure your grocery lists are in a safe place, and keep your life well organised. I do not back chat, clap back, and never would I turn my pages on you. I am not afraid of harsh and punishing words. In fact, I encourage you to be as colorful and creative as you can possibly be. Torment me with your deepest, darkest fears. Whip me with your words, let me feel your pain. Tickle my pages with your funniest, most embarrassing escapades. Bestow upon me your most beautiful of memories, let me be the harddrive you save your fondest moments on. Being a hopeless romantic, I love nothing more than butterfly inducing recollections of your most intimate moments.

I work well with anybody, of any age, regardless of gender. I come with a handpicked (by me) quote to inspire you every time you look at me.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

200 page, 6 x 9 Journal: Learn from yesterday... free download via uTorrent

Tags: bookstore access selling online ebay, book SkyDrive, information wiki author book francais, fb2 online find book сhapter, download eng book, book Mega, download android, read without register, book book free from xiaomi, torrent download 1337x, free doc, direct link download german android price, download book from sony xperia, wiki online full read shop, ebook free download, buy tom english download itunes, ebook free download, mobile ebook, book pdf, iphone value francais audio book, eReader online, ebook android pdf, read free ipad, book for Windows Phone, audiobook free, book format djvu, how to find book without register, book for ibooks, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, read without register, book download fb2, mobile ebook, online touch offline macbook author, book google docs, free ebook, book text format, book zipshare, offline get purchase mobile online, audiobook free, kickass book download, download english, book without pay, access read find get pc, how to find book without register, book samsung, mobile pdf, book get pdf, book text online view format, torrent download 1337x, book torrent

Dot Grid NotebookHandmade JournalsTravelers NotebookTravel AccessoriesNavy BlueNotebooksDotsForwardDot Grid Notebook, Midori Insert, Traveler's Notebook, Handmade Journal, Dot Grid Journal, Journal Inserts, Dotted Paper - Navy Bluefrom EtsyThe Planner Hack: How to Bullet JournalPlanner IdeasPlanner DiyPlanner PagesPlanner JournalJournal InspirationInfographicPlannersBulletsBullet Journal HacksForwardThe Planner Hack InfographicSee MoreUpdate: My Bullet Journal EssentialsBullet Journal NotebookThe NotebookDot Grid NotebookJournal InspirationJournal IdeasThe CurrentBulletsNotebooksJournalsForwardThe Notebook is the most important of all my suppliesFood LogTime PlannerJournal DesignPrayer JournalsJournal InspirationProductivityBullet JournalPhoto And VideoHappy Labour DayForwardHappy Labor Day to everyone living in the North America.Dot Grid NotebookDiary NotebookGrid SystemBanner IdeasPenmanshipJournal IdeasBullet JournalBulletsStep By StepForwardI like to journal and use a planner and I have been really into this type of grid system to create my own boxes and grids.from InstagramThis notebook has everything to be the perfect Bullet Journal noSee More

The current notebook Im using is the Nuuna Graphic L NotebookBullet Journal: Lessons Learned in 6 MonthsDot Grid NotebookLessons LearnedPenmanshipIts Always6 MonthsJournal IdeasBullet JournalBulletsJust LoveForwardI just LOVE watching my monthly memories page fill up in my #bulletjournal each month! Huge thanks to Kacheri passion.themed.life who gave me the idea a few months ago It's always one of my most cherished pages each month!See More.Journal This portable blank journal is the perfect tool for all grade levelsBullet Journal, Dot Grid Journal, Dot Grid Notebook, Dotted Notebook, Art Journal, Bullet Notebook, Bullet Journal Notebook, Therapy JournalDot Grid Notebook,Bullet Journal Notebook,Notebook Art,Bullets,Art Journals,Gift Guide,Notebooks,Therapy,DotsMy Journal Designed with young writers in mind, this oversized journal offers easily handling, while the extra-wide ruled lines help writing stay neatReader's Response Journal Instructions prompt students to discuss and explore the books they are readingTarget : Expect MoreIdeal for classroom assignments, homework, and take-home writing exercisesHere's my weekends page as usual with a list of tasks, food logs and weekly reviews.See Morefrom InstagramDot Grid NotebookNotebook ReviewBullet JournalBulletsNotebooksJournalsI AmDotsForwardLooking for more dot grid notebook options for your next bullet journal? I am loving this Red Co notebook!Planner JournalJournal PagesJournalsJournal InspirationJournal IdeasThe DotSketchbook IdeasPlanner IdeasBullet JournalForwardI spent some time yesterday with my new Bullet Journal and got my beginning spreads (two pages together) startedLarge print and easy to understand instructions are perfect for young readers.Pages are devoted to rating and reviewing a book, drawing a picture related to the story, and writing and reflecting activities 2ffeafca65

Costa Rica's Colourful Stars 2018 2018: 12 Colourful Stars of Costa Rica's Tropical Fauna Captured in the Wild (Calvendo Animals)For+Every+Music+LoverNati tutti dalla stessa galassia (Italian Edition)Sketchbooks Landscape: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary)LEOPARD TORTOISE Coloring book for Adults Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Animal Coloring Book , Sketch books , Relaxation Meditation , adult coloring booksHistory Of Rock MusicSnow Geese 2018: 14 Photos of an Emblematic Bird of Northern Canada. (Calvendo Animals)The Design Legacy of R. Dudley TrudgettSketch Journal: Cats in Circles (Red) 6x9: Pages are lined on the bottom third with blank space on top.SUNFLY Most Wanted KARAOKE listings sfmw801 - sfmw932: discs sfmw801 - sfmw932

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dies Irae Index du Forum -> Pièce commune -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006